DU Cut Off 2018 – The University of Delhi announces DU Cut Off for UG and PG merit based admission. The DU Cut Off is announced separately for Science, Commerce, and Arts colleges. The admissions are being done on the basis of class 12th performance. The DU Cut Off 2018 is available on this page and also on the official website du.ac.in. The DU Cut Off is being announced in multiple rounds, for DU Admission 2018. Till now 1st to 10th cut off has been announced. Students can check these from this page and then determine the course and college in which they will get admission. Check DU Cut Offs 2018 and more details from this page.
DU Cut Off List 2018
The University of Delhi determines a cut off for all the affiliated colleges under it. These cutoffs vary from college to college and course to course. In all, the cutoff can be released from 8 to 11 round. Last year, there were 11 rounds of admission and for each one, a new cutoff was published. The first institute to announce the DU Cut off last year was Shri Ram College of Commerce. Candidates can check the dates for DU Cut Off 2018 from below.
|DU Cut Off 2018||Dates|
|First Admission list||19 Jun 2018 – Announced!|
|Second Admission List||25 Jun 2018 – Announced!|
|Third Admission List||30 Jun 2018 – Announced!|
|Fourth Admission List||06 Jul 2018 – Announced!|
|Fifth Admission List||12 Jul 2018 – Announced!|
|Sixth Admission List||18 Jul 2018 – Announced!|
|Seventh Admission List||06 Aug 2018 – Announced!|
|Eighth Admission List||13 Aug 2018 – Announced!|
|Ninth Admission List||21 Aug 2018 – Announced!|
|Tenth Admission List||27 Aug 2018 – Announced!|
|Eleventh Admission List||Aug 2018|
Note – The first DU Cut Off merit list will be prepared on the basis of the number of seats.
You can also apply for
DU Cut Off List 2018 for Arts, Science and Commerce Colleges
For each course and college, DU Cut Off 2018 will be released individually. The University of Delhi will be determined cut off on the basis of numerous factors like the number of seats, class 12th marks secured by the candidates, etc. If the candidates do qualify DU First Cut Off list then they need not worry. They can try for the Second or the Third DU Cut Off List 2018.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – Round Wise
|DU 1st Cut-Off List||DU 2nd Cut-Off List||DU 3rd Cut-Off List||DU 4th Cut-Off List|
|DU 5th Cut-Off List||DU 6th Cut-Off List||DU 7th Cut-Off List||DU 8th Cut-Off List|
|DU 9th Cut-Off List||DU 10th Cut-Off List||DU 11th Cut-Off List||DU 12th Cut-Off List|
The admissions will be made through counselling where candidates need to present their documents including Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs before the college committee. The counselling procedure may be carried out in 3 or more phases as per the counselling requirements.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – College Wise
If you want to check cut-offs for specific colleges for you can refer to the links given below.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs
- Aryabhatta College Cut Offs
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College Cut Offs
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs
- Bharati College Cut Offs
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences Cut Offs
- BR Ambedkar College Cut Offs
- College of Vocational studies Cut Offs
- Daulat Ram College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Cut Offs
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Cut Offs
- Deshbandhu College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Gargi College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Hans Raj College Cut Offs
- Hindu College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Indraprastha College for Women Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Institute of Home Economics Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Janaki Devi Memorial College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Jesus & Mary College Cut Offs
- Kalindi College Cut Offs
- Kamala Nehru College Cut Offs
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Offs
- Kirorimal College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Lady Irwin College Cut Offs
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Lakshmibai College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Maitreyi College Cut Offs
- Mata Sundri College for Women Cut Offs
- Miranda House Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Motilal Nehru College Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College Cut Offs
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Rajdhani College Cut Offs
- Ramanujan College Cut Offs
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Offs
- Ramjas College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- St. Stephen’s College Cut Offs
- Satyawati College (Day) Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Satyawati College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Cut Offs
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Cut Offs
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Cut Offs
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Shivaji College Cut Offs
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Evening) Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Sri Aurobindo College Cut Offs
- Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) Cut Off – 10th cut off released!
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Offs
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Offs
- Vivekananda College Cut Offs – 10th cut off released!
- Zakir Husain College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College Cut Offs
Entrance Exam Cut Offs
Important Points to Note About DU Cutoff 2018
The candidates should know the following points below:
- In order to check if you have qualified the cutoff or not, calculate your best of four marks. For this, take the top 4 subjects and take out the average of these. The four should include language and core subjects.
- The seat allotment will depend on the availability of seats. Even if a student has cleared the cutoff will only get admission if seats are vacant.
After DU Cutoff Merit Based Admission Procedure
Once the cutoff of DU Admission is announced the candidates need to check it. If the candidate has cleared the cutoff then they need to generate the admission form. To do so, the candidates will have to follow the process below.
- Go to du.ac.in.
- Access the candidate login by entering e-mail id and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on the tab for generating the form for the particular college and course.
Once the form has been generated, the candidates need to fill it and secure a copy of it. The candidates will then have to visit the respective college, with the following documents:
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- SC / ST / PwD / CW / KM certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificates from school / college
- Migration certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The candidates should note that the documents are to be brought as original, as well as, self-attested photocopy. Once the admission form and the documents are approved by the principal, the tab to pay the application fee will be created in the dashboard. Candidates then just need to pay the application form and the admission will be done.
What to Do If You Wish to Take Admission in Another Course / College?
If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
If you have any questions or queries regarding DU Cut Off 2018 then ask us. Leave a comment below.