DU Cut Off 2019 – Delhi University announces separate DU Cut Off for Science, Commerce, and Arts colleges. The admission is done on the basis of class 12th performance. The DU Cut Off 2019 is available on this page and also on the official website du.ac.in. The Delhi University Cut Off is declared in 7 to 8 rounds, for admission in more than 70 colleges of DU. The official notification regarding the publication of DU Cut Off 2019 is now available. Candidates can determine the course and college in which they are willing to get admission. Check DU Cut Offs 2019 and more details from this page.
DU Cut Off List 2019
The University of Delhi determines a cut off for all the affiliated colleges under it. These cutoffs vary from college to college and course to course. The first institute to announce the DU Cut off last year was Shri Ram College of Commerce. Candidates can check the dates for DU Cut Off 2019 from below.
|DU Cut Off 2019||Dates|
|First Admission list||28 June 2019 – Available, Check Below!|
|Second Admission List||04 July 2019 – Available, Check Below!|
|Third Admission List||09 July 2019 – Available, Check Below!|
|Fourth Admission List||13 July 2019 – Available, Check Below!|
|Fifth Admission List||20 July 2019|
|Sixth Admission List||Jul 2019|
|Seventh Admission List||Aug 2019|
|Eighth Admission List||Aug 2019|
|Ninth Admission List||Aug 2019|
|Tenth Admission List||Aug 2019|
|Eleventh Admission List||Aug 2019|
Note – The first DU Cut Off merit list will be prepared on the basis of the number of seats.
DU Cut Off List 2019 for Arts, Science and Commerce Colleges
For each course and college, DU Cut Off 2019 will be released individually. The University of Delhi will be determined cut off on the basis of numerous factors like the number of seats, class 12th marks secured by the candidates, etc. If the candidates do qualify DU First Cut Off list then they need not worry. They can try for the Second or the Third DU Cut Off List 2019.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – Round Wise
|DU 1st Cut-Off List||DU 2nd Cut-Off List||DU 3rd Cut-Off List||DU 4th Cut-Off List|
|DU 5th Cut-Off List||DU 6th Cut-Off List||DU 7th Cut-Off List||DU 8th Cut-Off List|
|DU 9th Cut-Off List||DU 10th Cut-Off List||DU 11th Cut-Off List||DU 12th Cut-Off List|
The admissions will be made through counselling where candidates need to present their documents including Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs before the college committee. The counselling procedure may be carried out in 3 or more phases as per the counselling requirements.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – College Wise
If you want to check cut-offs for specific colleges for you can refer to the links given below.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Cut Offs
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Offs
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain College Cut Offs
- Kalindi College Cut Offs
- Satyawati College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College Cut Offs
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Cut Offs
- Gargi College Cut Offs
- Ramanujan College Cut Offs 2019
- Shyam Lal College (Day) Cut Offs
- Jesus & Mary College Cut Offs
- Vivekananda College Cut Offs
- Kirorimal College Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Janaki Devi Memorial College Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh College Cut Offs
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shivaji College Cut Offs
- Acharya Narendra Dev College Cut Offs
- Deshbandhu College Cut Offs
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Cut Offs
- Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) Cut Off
- Satyawati College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Mata Sundri College for Women Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Cut Offs
- Hans Raj College Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College Cut Offs
- Aryabhatta College Cut Offs
- Ramjas College Cut Offs
- Miranda House Cut Offs
- Indraprastha College for Women Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Hindu College Cut Offs
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College Cut Offs
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Cut Offs
- Lakshmibai College Cut Offs
- Bharati College Cut Offs
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences Cut Offs
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Cut Offs
- BR Ambedkar College Cut Offs
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Cut Offs
- Daulat Ram College Cut Offs
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Offs
- Kamala Nehru College Cut Offs
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Offs
- College of Vocational studies Cut Offs
- Department of Germanic and Romance Studies
- Institute of Home Economics Cut Offs
- Lady Irwin College Cut Offs
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Offs
- Maitreyi College Cut Offs
- Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) Cut Offs
- Rajdhani College Cut Offs
- St. Stephen’s College Cut Offs
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Sri Aurobindo College (Day) Cut Off
Entrance Exam Cut Offs
Important Points to Note About DU Cutoff 2019
The candidates should know the following points below:
- In order to check if you have qualified the cutoff or not, calculate your best of four marks. For this, take the top 4 subjects and take out the average of these. The four should include language and core subjects.
- The seat allotment will depend on the availability of seats. Even if a student has cleared the cutoff will only get admission if seats are vacant.
After DU Cutoff Merit Based Admission Procedure
Once the cutoff of DU Admission is announced the candidates need to check it. If the candidate has cleared the cutoff then they need to generate the admission form. To do so, the candidates will have to follow the process below.
- Go to du.ac.in.
- Access the candidate login by entering e-mail id and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on the tab for generating the form for the particular college and course.
Once the form has been generated, the candidates need to fill it and secure a copy of it. The candidates will then have to visit the respective college, with the following documents:
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- SC / ST / PwD / CW / KM certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificates from school / college
- Migration certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The candidates should note that the documents are to be brought as original, as well as, self-attested photocopy. Once the admission form and the documents are approved by the principal, the tab to pay the application fee will be created in the dashboard. Candidates then just need to pay the application form and the admission will be done.
What to Do If You Wish to Take Admission in Another Course / College?
If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
If you have any questions or queries regarding DU Cut Off 2019 then ask us. Leave a comment below.