DU Cut Off 2020 – You can check DU 2020 cut off from this page. For now, University of Delhi has released DU fourth cut off 2020. Link to check it is available below. DU is announces cut off list separately for arts, science, and commerce courses. It is released as a pdf, for each category, at du.ac.in. On the basis of DU cut off, admission is granted in UG merit bases courses. The cut off for DU admission 2020 is determined as per class 12 marks. Delhi University releases 8 to 9 cut off list, depending on the number of vacant seats. Check more details on DU cut off 2020 from this page.
Latest: Delhi University has released DU Cut Off List 2020 for all colleges. You can check it from below.
DU Cut Off 2020
This year, due to COVID pandemic, DU cut off 2020 has been released late. Also, the entire process of admission is being held on. You can check DU cut off 2020 from the links below.
|DU Cut Off 2020||Dates||Check Here|
|1st cutoff list||10 Oct 2020||Click Here – Announced|
|2nd cutoff list||17 Oct 2020||Click Here – Announced|
|3rd cutoff list||26 Oct 2020||Click Here – Announced|
|4th cutoff list||Click Here – Announced|
|5th cutoff list||9 Nov 2020||Click Here|
DU 2020 Cut Off Complete Schedule
The complete schedule for DU Cut Off 2020, admission, and verification is as given below.
Admission Dates Against DU Cut Off 2020
|DU Cut Off 2020 Dates||UG – Merit based|
|1st cutoff list|
|Admission against 1st cutoff|
|Last date to pay the fee||16 Oct 2020|
|2nd cutoff list||17 Oct 2020|
|Admission against 2nd cutoff||19 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||23 Oct 2020|
|3rd cutoff list||26 Oct 2020|
|Admission against 3rd cutoff||26 – 28 Oct 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||30 Oct 2020|
|4th cutoff list|
|Admission against 4th cutoff||2 – 4 Nov 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||6 Nov 2020|
|5th cutoff list||9 Nov 2020|
|Admission against 5th cutoff||9 – 11 Nov 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||13 Nov 2020|
DU Cut Off 2020 Dates for Spot Rounds and Special Rounds
|DU Cut Off 2020 Dates||UG – Merit based|
|Special cutoff||18 Nov 2020|
|Spot round registration||NA|
|Spot round seat allocation||NA|
|Admission against spot round / special cutoff||18 – 20 Nov 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||22 Nov 2020|
|Session starts||18 Nov 2020|
DU Cut Off List 2020 for Arts, Science and Commerce Colleges
The number of DU cut off list depends on the number of remaining seats. DU keeps on announcing cut off until the seats are filled in the affiliated colleges. All the cut off that are released can be checked from the links below.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – Round Wise
The admissions will be made through counselling where candidates need to present their documents including Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs before the college committee. The counselling procedure may be carried out in 3 or more phases as per the counselling requirements.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – College Wise
If you want to check cut-offs for specific colleges for you can refer to the links given below.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College Cut Offs
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Aryabhatta College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College Cut Offs
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs
- Bharati College Cut Offs
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences Cut Offs
- BR Ambedkar College Cut Offs
- College of Vocational studies Cut Offs
- Daulat Ram College Cut Offs
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Cut Offs
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Cut Offs
- Department of Germanic and Romance Studies
- Dyal Singh College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Offs
- Gargi College Cut Offs
- Hans Raj College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Hindu College Cut Offs
- Indraprastha College for Women Cut Offs
- Institute of Home Economics Cut Offs
- Janaki Devi Memorial College Cut Offs
- Jesus & Mary College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Kalindi College Cut Offs
- Kamala Nehru College Cut Offs
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Offs
- Kirorimal College Cut Offs
- Lady Irwin College Cut Offs
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Cut Offs
- Lakshmibai College Cut Offs
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Offs
- Maitreyi College Cut Offs
- Mata Sundri College for Women Cut Offs
- Miranda House Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College Cut Offs
- Rajdhani College Cut Offs
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Offs
- Ramanujan College Cut Offs
- Ramjas College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Satyawati College (Day) Cut Offs
- Satyawati College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Cut Offs
- Shivaji College Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Cut Offs
- Sri Aurobindo College (Day) Cut Off
- Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) Cut Off
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Cut Offs
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Offs
- St. Stephen’s College Cut Offs
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Offs
- Vivekananda College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain College Cut Offs – 4th Cut Off Available!
- Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College Cut Offs
Entrance Exam Cut Offs
How is the DU First Cut off List 2020 Prepared?
DU releases the cutoff list until all seats in a particular course and college are filled. The cutoff list is prepared keeping based on the marks of the qualifying examination. Once the application forms are received for merit based admission, DU arranges the candidates based on their marks. The candidates having more marks are placed higher in the merit list and so on.
What does first cutoff mean? It means the lowest score upto which the admission in a particular course and college was made. This differs from college to college and course to course.
Factors on Which DU First Cutoff Depends
The DU first cut off depends on many factors and cannot be determined. DU never reveals it, however, here are some of the common factors that influence the cutoff decision:
- The number candidates registering for a particular course
- The number of seats available for admission
- Marks of the students applying for a particular course
- Past trends
- The popularity / demand of a particular course for admission
Reservation for DU Cutoff List
The candidates are given reservation / relaxation based on the category they belong to in DU merit / cutoff list preparation. The relaxation / reservation given is as follows:
|Children / Widows ofPersonnel of the Armed Forces||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||upto 5%|
What to do After DU First Cutoff List 2020 is Out?
After the first cutoff list for DU admission 2020 is out, the candidates have to fill out the admission form. The admission form is different from the DU registration forms. The admission forms are particularly for a course and college. To get it, candidates have to login into their candidate login by entering their DU registered e-mail id and password. The steps are given below:
Step 1: Login and generate DU admission form if name appears in the merit list.
Step 2: After filling the online admission form candidates have to upload scanned documents for online verification.
Step 3: If the documents are verified and admission is confirmed, candidates have to login back to the portal and pay the admission fee using the link activated under their login. After the payment of the fee is successful, the admission is confirmed.
Step 4: Physical verification of the original documents is also done. The uploaded documents are verified by the respective colleges within the stipulated time period. If at this stage it is found that the information given by the applicant is false and/ or is not supported by the documents presented, the admission is immediately cancelled. No fee is refunded in such cases.
Documents needed during DU Verification 2020
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- SC / ST / PwD / CW / KM certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificates from school / college
- Migration certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
What to Do If You Wish to Take Admission in Another Course / College?
If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
An Overview of DU Admission from Previous Year
The candidates can check below the trends of first cutoff of Delhi University from last year:
Most popular courses last year: BA (Hons) English > BA (Hons) Political Science > BA Programme > BA (Hons) Economics > BA (Hons) History.
Registrations last year: 3,67,895 candidates registered for 56,000 seats
Colleges with highest cutoff last year: Hindu for B.A. Political Science (H) with 99% cutoff and Jesus and Mary College for B.A Psychology (Honours) with 99% cutoff
Delhi University is situated in the capital state of India. It was started in 1922. At present Delhi University had two faculties and 750 students at the time of its foundation and at present, it has 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The president of India serves as the University Chancellor of DU. It offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.phil and Ph.D. courses.
If you have any questions or queries regarding DU Cut Off 2020 then ask us. Leave a comment below.