DU BHMS Application Form 2014
Application for will be received upto 24/09/2014.
Attested copy of the following certificates should be attached with the application form:
- Secondary School (10th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Senior School (12th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Separate Certificate of Date of Birth, if it is not shown in the certificate (1) above.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Not older than six months).
- Hindi Certificate (Mark Sheet) for all candidates upto 8th/10th/12th standard applying for BHMS Course
- Certificate of SC/ST/PH (Two copies) (if applicable).
- OBC Certificate (Two copies) (if applicable).
- Entitlement Certificate for CWWAPP category.
Note: (i) The selected candidates for to BHMS course may be admitted provisionally subject to submission of Medical Fitness Certificate. The college authorities shall arrange for medical examination of the provisionally admitted students.
(ii) The student should certify whether he/she belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PH Category. However, the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available at their website of the (http:/ncbc.nic.in/ backwardclasses/index.html).
All candidates are required to produce their original certificates at the time of depositing fee which will be kept in the office of the concerned college and will not be returned back in any case till the confirmation of admission.
All admissions will be provisional subject to the confirmation by the University of Delhi.
Click Here for DU BHMS Admission Complete Information