UGC NET Cut Off– UGC NET is a computer based test comprising of two papers (1 and 2) of overall 3 hours duration. The UGC NET Result is declared in the form of a scorecard under the login of the candidates. Each category having the different qualifying marks for the candidates. For getting the detailed information about UGC NET Cut Off you can refer this article.
UGC NET Cut Off
Qualifying criteria and cut-off (%) for NTA NET (or simply NET) exam is decided by NTA. The NET Cut Off percentage shall vary for each subject and for JRF, and Assistant Professor. The basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in merit list are given below.
|Paper and Cut Off marks||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
UGC NET Cut Off
- NET June 2019 Cut Off
- NET December & January 2018 Cut off
- NET January 2017 Cut Off
- NET July-Aug 2016 Cut Off
- NET December 2015 Cut Off
- NET June 2015 Cut Off
- NET December 2014 Cut Off
- NET June 2014 Cut Off
- NET December 2013 Cut Off
Candidate must obtain following minimum marks NET to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor, separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below.
- Out of those candidates who have cleared the above-mentioned qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 6% candidates from all the category, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from out of the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared.