The CET Karnataka cut off ranks for admissions is given here. KCET Cut Offs for engineering, medical, dental, farm science, and pharma courses are published for general and Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates. KCET cut off has been published by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Candidates can check here the KCET cut off and know their chances of in colleges of Karnataka state.
KCET Cut Offs
KCET cut off ranks for medical – The final merit list allotment in MBBS and BDS is based on cut off rank list given here. The KCET cut off is determined on the basis of rank obtained in CET Karnataka. The list has been published after option entry was over.
KCET cut off ranks for engineering – There are several engineering colleges that come under KCET counselling. The cut off for each college for general and H-K candidates is determined and published in the lists.
KCET Cut Off – Karnataka CET Cutoffs
- Engineering cut off
- Medical cut off
- Architecture cut off
- Farm sciences cut off
- Pharmacy cut off
- ISM&H Cut Off
Medical colleges seats go down in Karnataka.
This year the number of seats in medical colleges in Karnataka is only around 1800. Last year there were more than 2500 seats. A number of colleges have failed to get MCI’s approval for this year or to increase intake. Due to this, number of seats has gone down drastically for the state.
Karnataka CET cutoffs – The cut offs for engineering and medical are published for admission. These are for the existing seats given in the seat matrix. In case there is any change in seat matrix, the cut offs may vary accordingly.
About Karnataka CET Cutoffs
- The cut off rank for a particular college and course may be seen so that the candidate will know where he stands vis-a-vis his ranking.
- The KCET cut off rank shows the name of the college, course, category and the last rank in the particular college for a particular course.
- The previous years’ cutoff rank is only for the information of the students and no inference shall be drawn on the availability of seats college wise and course wise.
- The cutoff ranks give a fair idea about the last rank under each category admitted to a particular college / course during the previous year.
- The options should be exercised purely based on the candidate interest for college/course because cut-off ranks will not be same every year.
- And the candidate should make sure that he/she has not missed out any college/course he/she wishes to take and the same is ordered according to the priority.