PTU Cut Off – PTU Cut Off for B.Tech Admission (Engineering) is given here based on PTU Counselling conducted by the university. The cut off is different for different categories. The candidates need to score the minimum marks for qualifying the exam. The cut off marks depend upon the factors such as the availability of seats, reservation criteria, the number of candidates who have appeared for the exams.
PTU Cut Off for B.Tech Admission (Engineering)
The candidates must check the previous year cut off for the PTU Admission in the Engineering streams. With the help of the previous year cut off candidates will get the idea about their chances of admission. Candidates must check the course wise and category wise cut off for the PTU Admission-
- PTU 2019 Cut Off for B.Tech Admission
- PTU 2018 Cut Off for B.Tech Admission
- PTU 2017 Cut Off for B.Tech Admission
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.