NIT Puducherry Cut Off- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry grants admission to B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D. programs. The admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) and M.Tech on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). JOSAA and CCMT release the cut off for the final selection of the candidates. Candidates can get more information about NIT Puducherry Cut offs from this page.
NIT Puducherry Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks obtained by the candidate to qualify the further rounds for admission process. If the candidate does not attain that minimum qualifying marks then they can not be able to take admission in the institute. You can check the year wise cut off for NIT Puducherry from below.
NIT Puducherry CCMT Cut off
Admission in NIT Puducherry is done through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan. CCMT accepts the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score to grant admission in M.Tech course. NIT Puducherry JoSAA Cut off 2019urses. This centralized system provides a common and convenient platform for admission to all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, SLIET Longowal, etc. Candidates can check the previous year cut offs as given below:
- NIT Puducherry CCMT Cut Off 2020 (Round-2)
- NIT Puducherry CCMT Cut off 2019
- NIT Puducherry CCMT Cut off 2018
- NIT Puducherry CCMT Cut off 2017
NIT Puducherry JoSAA Cut off
JoSAA Cut Off for B.Tech Admission in NIT Puducherry is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions:
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.