IIIT Dharwad provides admission in B.Tech courses in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) scores and Ph.D courses. Joint Seat Allocation Authority is (JoSAA) constructed by the Ministry of Human Resources Development for conducting counselling and seat allocation process through a single platform. Cut Off Scores for admission to Bachelor of Technology programs is decided by JoSAA. To know more about IIIT Dharwad Cut Off, check this article.
IIIT Dharwad Cut Off
Check the IIIT Dharwad Cut Off for admission to various UG courses. Students who are interested to take admission at IIIT Dharwad for the upcoming session must check the previous year cut off to get an idea of rank to be secure in the exam.
IIIT Dharwad JoSAA Cut Off
JoSAA Cut Off for Admission in IIIT Dharwad is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions.
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.