IIIT Sri City, Chittoor Cut Off – Indian Institute of Technology (IIIT) Sri City, Chittoor offers admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) CSE, B.Tech (ECE), M.S and PhD courses. The admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) exam. JoSAA releases the cut off for B.Tech for the final selection of the candidates on the basis of JEE Main score. Cut off marks decided on the total no of applicants who appeared in a particular year, the difficulty level of the exam and the number of seats available. Candidates can get more information about IIIT Sri City, Chittoor Cut Off from this page.
IIIT Sri City, Chittoor Cut Off
Check the IIIT Sri City, Chittoor for admission to various UG and PG courses. Students who are interested to take admission at IIIT Sri City, Chittoor for the upcoming session must check the previous year cut off to get an idea of rank to be secure in the exam.
IIIT Sri City, Chittoor JoSAA Cut off
JoSAA accepts JEE main score in order to release cut off for the final selection of the candidates. JoSAA Cut Off for B.Tech Admission in IIIT Sri City is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions.
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.