Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi Cut Off – Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The admission to these programmes is done on the basis of various national level entrance examinations like the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), JNUEE-CEEB (Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination) for Biotechnology programmes. Admission through JEE Main to B.tech programmes is done on the basis of cutoff releases by JoSAA. For more information regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi Cut Off read the article below.
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks obtained by the candidate to qualify the further rounds for admission process. If the candidate does not attain that minimum qualifying marks then they can not be able to take admission in the institute. You can check the year wise cut off for Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi from below.
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi JoSAA Cut Off
JoSAA Cut Off for various Course Admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions-
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.