IIIT Agartala Cut off – Indian Institute of Information Technology, IIIT Agartala (also known as IIIT Tripura) offers admission to undergraduate 4-year B.Tech course. Currently, the institute hosts B.Tech only in the discipline of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). The admission to this programme is done on the basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) scores. The final selection for B.Tech programmes is done on the basis of cutoff released by JoSAA. For more information regarding IIIT Agartala Cut Off read the article below.
IIIT Agartala Cut off
Candidates can check the cut off for IIIT Agartala for various programmes as per schedule. The candidates need to secure a minimum qualifying marking, known as cut-off marks, to be eligible for admission.
IIIT Agartala JoSAA Cut Off
JoSAA Cut Off for B.Tech Admission in IIIT Agartala is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions.
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.