CSIR NET Cut off 2019 – CSIR has finally announced CSIR NET Cut off for June examination. It has been announced online, on its official website. Selection of the candidates will be based on the CSIR NET Cutoff 2019. It is the minimum marks required to qualify the examination and is determined separately for the June exam. The cutoff for the examination is disclosed after the CSIR NET Result 2019 has been announced. The candidates can check the CSIR NET December & June 2019 exam cutoff from below.
CSIR NET Cut Off 2019
The qualifying criteria and cutoff for CSIR UGC NET are decided by CSIR. The CSIR set the cut off marks for different courses or different categories. With the help of these cutoffs, one can estimate the minimum marks required to clear the UGC NET, candidates can check the basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in the merit list are given below.
- There is no separate cut-off for Part A, B & C. The cumulative marks of all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list.
- The date of declaration of Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) Exam held on June 16, 2019, is August 09, 2019.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for Fellowship only as per the Clause-5 of Notification.
- Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship as per the merit list of JRF and then the candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC in the ratio of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except Bachelor’s degree holder’s who are allocated to CSIR.
- There is a minimum bench mark of 33% for General, EWS & OBC category and 25% in respect of SC, ST and PwD categories for both fellowship and lectureship.