SPA Delhi Cut Off- SPA Delhi offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The programmes are Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Planning, Master of Urban Design, Master of Design (Industrial Design) etc. The final selection for the above programmes is done on the basis of cutoff releases by The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB). For more information regarding SPA Delhi Cut Off read the article below.
SPA Delhi Cut Off
Check the SPA Delhi for admission to various UG and PG courses. Students who are interested to take admission to SPA Delhi for the upcoming session must check the previous year cut off to get an idea of rank to be secure in the exam.
SPA Delhi JoSAA Cut Off
JoSAA Cut Off for B.Arch / post-graduate Course Admission in SPA Delhi is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions-
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Delhi 2019 Cut Off
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Delhi 2018 Cut Off
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Delhi 2017 Cut Off
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 107 institutes . This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 25 IIITs and 28 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). Admission to all the academic programs offered by these Institutes will be made through a single platform.