KCET Cut Off 2020 for Engineering- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Karnataka CET (KCET) for admission in the field of engineering. The cutoff is released in discipline college wise, course wise and category wise which indicates the minimum ranks accepted for admission into the college. Candidates can check the opening and closing rank from the last year cutoff of all the colleges. Check the cutoff list of the colleges and know more about the KCET Cut Off 2020 for Engineering from this page below.
KCET Cut Off 2020 for Engineering
The cut off rank indicates the name of the college, course, category and the last rank of a particular college for a particular course. It is the minimum marks obtained by the candidate to get admission. You can check the round wise cut off links from below-
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-1 (Generel)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-2 (General)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-2 (General-Extended)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Mock Round (General)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-1 (Hyd-Kar)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-2 (Hyd-Kar)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Round-2 (Hyd-Kar-Extended)
- KCET Cut Off 2020 Mock Round (Hyd-Kar)
In 1994, Government of Karnataka has established the common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) to conduct admission into colleges of Karnataka. Later in 2006, it is converted into an autonomous body, which now known as Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It regulates the entrance examination and admission into colleges in state of Karnataka under Governing Council Minister of Higher Education, GOK.