DTE Maharashtra Cut Offs- The Directorate conducts admission tests to manage enrollment of tens of thousands of engineering students across the state. The cut off has been released for the various courses. You can check it from the below given links. Cut off is basically the minimum marks obtained by the candidates for the selection in merit list.
DTE Maharashtra Cut Offs
DTE Maharashtra Cut Offs for various courses are given below.
- Engineering – B.Tech
- Diploma – Post SSC / Post HSC
- Direct Second Year Diploma
- Direct Second Year Pharmacy
- Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology
- HMCT – B.HMCT / M.HMCT
- MBA / MMS
- ME / M.Tech
- Pharmacy – B.Pharm / Pharma. D