Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kota, Rajasthan grants admission to B.Tech, Course. The admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) exam. JOSAA releases the cut off for B.Tech for the final selection of the candidates. Cut off is the minimum marks required to get qualified or take admission in the college. Candidates can get more information about IIIT Kota, Rajasthan Cut off from this page.
IIIT Kota, Rajasthan Cut Off
Check the IIIT Kota, Rajasthan for admission to various UG and PG courses. Students who are interested to take admission at IIIT Kota, Rajasthan for the upcoming session must check the previous year cut off to get an idea of rank to be secure in the exam.
IIIT Kota, Rajasthan JoSAA Cut off
JoSAA Cut Off for B.Tech Admission in IIIT Kota, Rajasthan is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions:
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.