MANIT (Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology), Bhopal offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The admission to these programs are done on the basis of national level entrance examinations like the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) The final selection for these above programs is done on the basis of cut off releases by JOSAA and CCMT. Candidates can get more information about MANIT Bhopal Cut off from this page.
MANIT Bhopal Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks obtained by the candidate to qualify the further rounds for admission process. If the candidate does not attain that minimum qualifying marks then they can not be able to take admission in the institute. You can check the year wise cut off for MANIT Bhopal from below.
MANIT Bhopal CCMT Cut off
Admission in the MANIT Bhopal is done through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan. CCMT accepts Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score to grant admission in M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan courses. This centralized system provides a common and convenient platform for admission to all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, SLIET Longowal, etc. Candidates can check the previous year cut offs as given below:
- MANIT Bhopal CCMT Cut Off 2020 (Round 2)
- MANIT Bhopal CCMT Cut off 2019
- MANIT Bhopal CCMT Cut off 2018
- MANIT Bhopal CCMT Cut off 2017
MANIT Bhopal JoSAA Cut off
Admission to the B.Tech and B.Arch course is done through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). JoSAA accepts JEE Main score to grant admission in B.Tech and B.Arch course. Candidates can check the MANIT Bhopal JoSAA cut off as given below-
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.