NIT Karnataka, Surathkal Cut Off- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka, Surathkal grants admission to Undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Arch) and Postgraduate (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Sc, M.Sc (tech)and Ph.D.) programs. The admission to the B.Tech and B.Arch course is done on the basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) and M.Tech and M.Arch on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech) on the basis of IIT JAM (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test). JOSAA, CCMT, and CCMN release the cut off for the final selection of the candidates. Candidates can get more information about NIT Karnataka, Surathkal Cutoffs from this page.
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal Cut Off
Check the NIT Karnataka, Surathkal for admission to various UG and PG courses. Students who are interested to take admission at Karnataka, Surathkal for the upcoming session must check the previous year cut off to get an idea of rank to be secure in the exam.
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal CCMT Cut off
Admission in NIT Karnataka, Surathkal is done through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech and M.Arch. CCMT accepts the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score to grant admission in M.Tech and M.Arch course. This centralized system provides a common and convenient platform for admission to all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, SLIET Longowal, etc. Candidates can check the previous year cut offs as given below-
- NIT Karnataka, Surthkal CCMT Cut Off 2020 (Round-2)
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal CCMT Cut off 2018
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal CCMT Cut off 2017
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal JoSAA Cut off
JoSAA Cut Off for B.Tech and B.Arch Admission in NIT Karnataka, Surathkal is given below. Please note that these cutoffs are based on UG Admissions.
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal JoSAA Cut off 2019
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal JoSAA Cut off 2018
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal JoSAA Cut off 2017
Exam Preparation Tips
The students must know the syllabus and pattern of the exam before taking the exam. This helps them devise their preparation strategy accordingly. Certain tested and useful preparation tips are mentioned below for your guidance and assistance.
- Stay as calm as possible. One must not panic at any moment or stage.
- First, complete your syllabus and then move on to solving previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests after completing the syllabus. Subscribe to mock test package offered by a reputed institution.
- Fix a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take breaks in-between but not too frequently as it hampers your flow.